Hi! My name is Sebastian Cubides, I have 16 years, I was born on September 6, 1995 in the city of Bogotá I have a brother named Mac Giver Pineda Muñoz who was born in 1989 and is now 23 years old, my parents called Cubides Edilberto Carlos Suarez and Lucila Nohora Pineda Muñoz, born in Campohermoso and Garagoa, both municipalities of Boyaca respectively.
I Baptized in 1996 at one year old, then my parents settled in the neighborhood in northern Bogota Codito, between the garden in 2000 and among the school-based New Horizon B in 2001 and studied from TRANSITION to 5th grade in 2006, the year in which I made my first communion.
In 2007 I moved to the neighborhood in the Recreation bosa Citadel between the College and the headquarters Porvenir C in grade 6, after school time the name was changed to Citadel Bosa Educational FDI, in 2011 I made my confirmation while studying grade 10.
Today, I'm in grade 1102, I dedicate myself to learn first aid, search and rescue, I am interested in the exact science of astronomy and physics and hopefully go to college right in the future.
I Baptized in 1996 at one year old, then my parents settled in the neighborhood in northern Bogota Codito, between the garden in 2000 and among the school-based New Horizon B in 2001 and studied from TRANSITION to 5th grade in 2006, the year in which I made my first communion.
In 2007 I moved to the neighborhood in the Recreation bosa Citadel between the College and the headquarters Porvenir C in grade 6, after school time the name was changed to Citadel Bosa Educational FDI, in 2011 I made my confirmation while studying grade 10.
Today, I'm in grade 1102, I dedicate myself to learn first aid, search and rescue, I am interested in the exact science of astronomy and physics and hopefully go to college right in the future.
15:56
jhonn sebastian


0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario